Why wait? Get a new patient exam at Rohnert Park dentist’s office, Blue Apple Dental Group, and get $99 off your dental care today.
Rohnert Park Dentist $99 New Patient Exam
Welcome to Blue Apple Dental Group Rohnert Park dental office! We are proud to offer a $99 new patient exam special. This includes a comprehensive exam, x-rays, and a cleaning.
We understand that choosing a dentist can be difficult. That’s why we offer free consultations. We want you to feel comfortable with us before making any decisions.
We also accept all major insurance plans. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you!
Get Your Discounted Dental Cleaning Today
If you’re looking for a Rohnert Park dentist, you can get a discounted cleaning today. This offer is for new patients only. You’ll need to bring a valid ID and insurance card to your appointment. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
What We Offer
At Blue Apple Dental Group Rohnert Park Dentist, we offer a comprehensive exam for new patients. This exam includes a full mouth x-ray, which allows us to get a complete picture of your oral health. We also take digital photographs of your teeth so that we can track any changes over time. In addition, we will perform a thorough cleaning of your teeth. We will also examine your gums and check for any signs of gum disease or oral cancer. If you have any questions or concerns about your oral health, we will be happy to answer them.
Unparalleled Dental Care
At Blue Apple Dental Group in Rohnert Park, we provide our patients with unparalleled dental care. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care possible. We offer a wide range of services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry. We also offer emergency dental care.
If you are looking for a dentist in Rohnert Park, CA, we invite you to come and see us at Blue Apple Dental Group. You will be glad you did!
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Rohnert Park Dentist offers a New Patient Exam that can help you get the dental care you need. This exam is designed to help us understand your dental needs and determine the best course of treatment. We recommend that you schedule your appointment today so that we can help you get the care you need.
15 Most Popular Dental Services
At Blue Apple Dental Group, we offer a variety of dental services to our patients.
Some of the most popular services that we offer include:
1. Dental Exam: A comprehensive exam is the first step in diagnosis and treatment planning. We will assess your oral health and develop a personalized treatment plan.
2. Dental Cleaning: A professional cleaning is an important part of maintaining good oral health. Our team will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth, and we will also polish your teeth to help them look their best.
3. X-rays: X-rays are an important part of diagnosing dental problems. They can help us to identify problems that are not visible to the naked eye, such as cavities or tooth decay.
4. Fillings: Fillings are used to repair damage to your teeth caused by cavities or tooth decay. We offer both amalgam (silver) fillings and composite (tooth-colored) fillings.
5. Crowns: Crowns are used to restore damaged or misshapen teeth. They can also be used to improve the appearance of your smile.
6. Bridges: Bridges are used to replace missing teeth
. They are secure and durable.
7. Dentures: Dentures are removable dental appliances that replace missing teeth and surrounding gum tissue. They can be used to improve your appearance or to help you speak clearly and chew food.
8. Implants: Implants are used to replace missing teeth in a process that is similar to replacing lost roots with implants, rather than with false teeth held in place by metal clasps on the gums.
9. Oral surgery: Oral surgery is a specialty of dentistry for treatment of the tissues within your mouth, including gums and jawbone.. We will discuss any concerns you may have about oral surgery in a private consultation before we perform any procedures.
10. Permanent teeth cleanings: We recommend regular permanent cleanings to remove plaque and tartar. This will greatly reduce your risk of tooth decay and gum disease, as well as keeping your smile bright and healthy.
11. Root canals: Your dentist may recommend a root canal if you have an infection or injury that has developed along the nerves in your teeth.. In addition to pain relief, you can take comfort from knowing that today’s treatment is usually much less painful than it was twenty years ago.
12. Periodontics: Periodontics is a specialty of dentistry for the care of gum tissues, including gingivitis (inflammation) and periodontitis (inflammation affecting the bone holding teeth in place).
13. Dental trauma: Oral injuries are painful, but they can also be costly. There is a wide range of treatments available for dental trauma and it’s important to know how much care you need immediately after an accident and how best to safeguard your teeth from future harm.
15. Orthodontics: The goal of orthodontics is to create functional, healthy smiles that look great at any age. Whether your needs are purely cosmetic or functional in nature, orthodontic problems can be complex and require a team effort from you and your dentist to develop a plan that addresses every area of concern.. Be sure to ask if the service offered by Blue Apple Dental Group Dental Implant, Invisalign Orthodontic & Family Dentist is covered by your dental insurance before you sign up for any type of treatment, and always ask if you qualify for a discount or special rates.